Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Serious down the line speed




Awesome, Christmas day comet photos from Tomo. What a great start to the year for those of you lucky enough to see them. In some sort of clumsy aquatic comet type link, check out the Mat Tube Challenge that's been inaugurated over here at the massively stoked Ramsnake's blog. Rubber riders should get on this one- I think I'll try for some shots on the bellyboard and enter, then cry surfcraft racism when I don't win. Or maybe just get the mat out there......

AND AN UPDATE: No mat? No worries! Tomo has a special going here. Get on it, and send me a few good tube photos too.

3 comments:

Growling Gecko said...

Hi Kirk that link to the Surf mat challenge isn't working?
Thanks for the mention though!

Kirk said...

Thanks Robin- it's fixed I think. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Love those images