Sunday, October 18, 2009

Profane Directional Stabilisers...





and the board for them (the big flex fin anyway). New Mackies fresh off the aeroplane, a 6'6" bonzer for Paul here, felt like an absolute screamer under the arm so I'm hoping the decent little swell we've had the last few days sticks around a bit. Personally, I had probably the funnest surf I've had in a really long while yesterday at a spot I hit purely for proximity to a board drop off. Peaky, chest to head high but oh so crowded. Sat out the back a bit, got a few meaty rights and I am feeling mighty good.

3 comments:

plcasey1 said...

what an unreal board, Kirk. Inaugural mission on the bonzer yesterday. I had no idea these 3 finners were so rippable. Insane Makie spaceship.

plcasey1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

as always super nice!

got to get one of those someday...