Tuesday, January 08, 2008

and another...



Here's one swiped from the Nine Lights surfboards site, built by the aforementioned Jeff Beck. No idea how big, but I love them starfins and this looks fun. He offered us a shop tour so hopefully we'll get a chance to visit him

As always, 70percent is on it and got a cool slide show up before I was even close to posting, so go there and look. Kills my stealth blogger deal, but at least I don't look as scary as Andrew. We have managed to add yet another show- this time in Santa Barbara at the Dan Merkel Gallery, 632 State St, SB CA93101. Signing, some art and hopefully room to play the film stuff. Friday is Ventura at the Wetsand store on Main St (7pm or thereabouts) where I will undoubtedly lose it over some of those boards they have. Richard Kenvin is making some 'Untrustworthy' tour shirts so we'll have those on sale, and we have copies of 'Believe' that just arrived from Australia. It's a great film from the small chunk I got to watch today. I've even had some sleep so life is good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.70percent.org/blog/ether-signing-at-shelter-fun/#more-991

KG, what are you drinkin there, ya handsome devil?

g

jeffrey said...

It was great meeting you and Andrew at Shelter. The book is awesome. Come on by the shop if you can find the time, I'd love to talk some more about the refinements you've been doing to the star fin. Maybe get ahold of one too.